Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

Nice game

This is a varied and creative game which feels somewhat short but because of it's insanely hard difficulty I couldn't beat the game after 2 hours of intensive gameplay. I really enjoyed the game but it's too difficult.

That is why I give the game a 7/10

Music Catch 2 Music Catch 2

Amazing

I have no more words for this game, it's amazing and beautiful. It mostly speaks for itself.

How Awesome Is Your Comp? How Awesome Is Your Comp?

Amazing!

I really like this tool. It reminds me alot of Facebook apps that you can share these kind of stats! It you made it even better to enable the sharing feature!

Genius!

Avo1d Avo1d

Simple but still fun.

I like this game, I get very fascinated by people who create such easy and simple flash games and they're still as much fun as the ones who has better quality.

The only con with this game is that when you complete it you are done. But you are proud of yourself for completing a challenging game. xD

Grid16 Grid16

Simple yet fun.

I like this game, it's simple addictive and it gives you a challenge. The only con with this game is the music, for some it's awesome and for some it's annoying so it would have been great if you just could fix a little mute button somewhere.

This is the Only Level This is the Only Level

Woo!

Okay I just beat the game and I thought that this game had lots of variation, fun and lots of unexpected tasks that you had to do to beat the level!

Genius!

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Amazing!

This game reminds me of another game here on NewGrounds called "Hedgehog Launch". These two have lots of variety and it gives the urge for you to like just keep on playing! But this game just pushes everything to the edge, endless possibilities occur when you buy different things which you can combine with, and with the achievements this game will definitely get you hooked!

Multitask Multitask

Addictive!

I love this game! It's so addictive and challenging, and it gets even better when the difficulty just gets higher. I often play this game with my friend just to see for how long the difficulty will raise. Endless games sure are addictive!

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

This is great!

I don't really like RPG games at all but this is the RPG game that is very charming with the cute still dangerous enemies and awesome spells and skills. The animation of this was very stunning since I'm a fan of anime I get very easily drawn to these kind of games. I really liked the music and the text that popped up every time you got hit but it got boring after a while. You should variate the text or make them do different animations but not every time they win though or something. xD

The game itself felt very short but it was worth those hours of tactics when you go to a different level.

The medals made this game even more worth playing because you really feel proud when you get a medal! And I've gotta say this again, you're artwork is awesome!

Keep it up!

5 Min. to Kill (Yourself) 5 Min. to Kill (Yourself)

Very fun!

I enjoyed this game because of the music and the puzzle gameplay, really fun game.