Goku Meets Vegeta Goku Meets Vegeta

That's right, Vegeta finally showed us his true form. Loved it. <3

Chat Roulette Experience Chat Roulette Experience

That's the way it is.

Chatroulette represents internet in so many ways...or just not.

Anyway, this is exactly how chatroulette is but there is so much more things you've could have added that would have made this a longer and more enjoyable flash. Like for example, there are always some random dudes about 3-4 people who just stare at the screen and starts screaming as soon as they see something. xD

Also loved the random ending, completely unexpected!

naruto fan flash three naruto fan flash three

Not bad.

I've gotta say, there aren't many Naruto parodies here on Newgrounds so that's a good thing that you're starting posting this. Anyway, I see that you really can draw, some animations looks better than others and it looks like you didn't have much time or you just rushed this one through.

It was a pretty okay fan flash with some randomness but I would like you to watch some other parodies of Naruto here on Newgrounds to get some more inspiration.

Also, try using more frames and animations since it will be more enjoyable to watch instead of watching a guy's mouth only moving which is very boring.

trunksfan001 responds:

thanks and sorry
your right i really rushed in this one
i did it in 2 days because people wouldnt stop nagging me to do it
i have made 3 fan flashes within this week @_@

Rwd: 021 Meet'n'fuck Rwd: 021 Meet'n'fuck

Hilarious!

Simple animations but still freaking awesome!

I think the author of the game should check this parody out...xD

Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

LOL!

I just love watching this series! The effects and voice castings were just stunning! And the comedy never gets old! The only negative thing about this video is that I think that it was too short, overall it was awesome.

One More Brawl Taunts One More Brawl Taunts

Is this really it?

Compared to when Kirbopher collaborated on this it was much better than this. The quality had became worse, the jokes are just as boring as ever and I didn't even laugh once. Some parts were actually pretty good but it wasn't enough to make this one worth a while.

The voice acting was pretty good and it made me watch the whole thing. The rest wasn't really that good, sorry.

Left 4 Speed Left 4 Speed

Lol! xD

This is what makes Left 4 Dead so good, all these moments all the stupid bots. And you made it even better, I loved this, but it shouldn't have been so short..

And God Gave Me Wings And God Gave Me Wings

Wow. O_O

That was like the most unexpected and random thing ever! Funny!

The voice acting was pretty good. =P

Death Note : Sketchnote Death Note : Sketchnote

Priceless! xD

That was just hilarious! L is slow, he doesn't really get that Light has feelings for him. xD

The animation was pretty decent and this whole thing was funny especially the suspicious level of Kira, 13%! xD

I laughed alot while watching this, awesome.

Kingdom Hearts Anime pt4 Kingdom Hearts Anime pt4

Finished?

Okay! Now that I compared this with the manga I truly understand what's going on that's why I'm giving this a 10. I'm actually really sad that you will stop working with this magnificent project because I really liked it, the comedy, voice acting and animation. I especially like Yuffie's voice, it sounded kind of funny! xD

Anyway I also compared the first one with this and the views has dramatically changed, I think it's because some just can't wait too see the next part so they forget/don't care about it. It's kind of sad actually because this is really good.

I hope you will start working with this again.
I am eagerly waiting for your response!

cobra0528 responds:

I am sorry to say that I do not have much of a response. I am sorry for quitting and I do not yet see myself continuing. Thank you for your generous review.